why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
From one busy woman to another, the Queen can appreciate the effort to make time and offers a genuine smile. “Thanks. Hopefully it won’t take too long.”

She follows Isla into the sparse office, not taking much note of the lack of comfort in it. Her mind is elsewhere, pondering how best to start. Taking a seat in one of the chairs, Wessex leans back a bit and tries to ground herself, determined to start with something positive. “Bastien told me you’ve agreed to a leadership position with him when I step down, and my gut is really glad you said yes.”

And here’s where it gets tricky, doesn’t it? There’s a bit of a pause a hitch in a proverbial breath, before Wessex continues. “But the Voice mentioned something to me and I have to follow up before any announcements are made. I’m sorry to ask like this and I'vee nothing against him. Your relationship with Remi - how do you reconcile his role as Ludo’s chosen with your potential role in protecting the Ascended race?”

Hands clasped in her lap, Wessex seems far more worried than anything else, pale blue eyes never leaving Isla’s face.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-21-2021, 02:18 AM