why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"Mm. And sometimes the preparation is the worst part," Isla admits with a small shrug and a wry smile. The prepping, the waiting, the not knowing whether you've done enough and not being able to anticipate what you might have forgotten until it shows up bleeding on your doorstep. At least when war does hit, it's all consuming. There's precious little time for regrets.

Isla lets out a mirthless laugh to hear Wessex's suggestion for their next request from the Voice, and she offers a nod in response. "Yes, I suppose it would be my call. Well, mine and Bastien's," she says. "I can't deny that it would be useful. We'll have to put it to the people, though. See what everyone thinks." It was the best way to go about things, so she'd seen in the past.

She doesn't expect the offer to ask questions in return, the medic smiling gratefully. "Well... I suppose my first question would be about when you plan to hand things over to us," she says. "And if you have any suggestion about where it would be best to conduct matters, that would be helpful as well."
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Isla - 06-23-2021, 05:18 PM