why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
See, she’s got the hang of it already, what with the checking in to see what the residents want to do and everything. Even as the Wraith begins to wonder what she’ll do abut Remi, her mind eases regarding the Grounds’ immediate future.

“As soon as possible. I’ve already got a handful of things on my plate for the Voice, but if you need time to transition or prepare, I can wait. You’re also welcome to use my house for meetings if you want. I plan on moving out as soon as we can get another training area built.” Which should really be higher on her to-do list. Now that she’s said it out loud, Wessex bumps the task up a few places and makes a note to reach out to Azrael and see if they’re back in the area yet.

“Speaking of the Voice, though…” leaning forward a bit, she digs into a potentially touchy situation that’s been on her mind. “How do we do this? Do I need to come to you for approval on things, or just let you know, or try to keep General-ish things separate from demigod things…? It might be good for you and Bastien to think on that. Just in case.”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-24-2021, 06:47 PM