why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Sure. Let’s do it with the shift to Leafchange.” It’ll give her time to wrap anything up, and new leadership time to sync up on anything important. Wessex has no doubt that leading will bring both Isla and Bastien closer to the Voice and some responsibility will be handed to them, so that the team can become a larger group of cogs all working together. There is, however, some internal balking that comes with now needing to answer to more than just their Goddess. She tries not to let it show, accepting the necessity of the string handcuffs that seem to have magically appeared on her wrists.

“In that case, I’ve been tasked with setting up some defenses against those who live in the Greatwood, and will need to do that soon.” She hasn’t the foggiest idea what kind of defenses to erect yet, barricades seem useless, flying-traps likely to catch more wildlife than potential invaders, who could just as easily fly over the trees of the Outskirts rather than through them. “Not sure what would be most effective, though, so that’s still up in the air.” Ha ha ha.

And a separate meeting for the Ascended is likely to be necessary too, but that can wait a bit.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-25-2021, 04:37 PM