why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Things have always changed quickly for Wessex; one minute she’s fighting her way through a portal, the next she’s a demigod and can teleport. One day Clem is alive, the next he’s not. Ascending thrones and stepping down, some are quick and some are planned, but always, always, the change seems to come too quickly. There’s never enough time to prepare, or perhaps it’s just that humans really do tend towards either staying in motion or staying still and the magnitude of the impetus for change is always underestimated.

“It is,” she agrees, scooting to the edge of her chair. “And you never really get used to it.” For just a moment more, Wessex stays sitting, reaching out to touch the edge of the desk as if she wants to reach across to the Medic, but isn’t sure if it’s appropriate. “So thank you for doing this. For what it’s worth, and it may not be much, I really appreciate the help and how big of a step it may seem.” She pulls her hand back to her lap and shrugs.

“I think that’s it for me. Unless you want to talk about the fire.”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Wessex - 06-25-2021, 08:27 PM