why the most dangerous thing is to love
for Isla
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"No, I suppose you don't," Isla agrees, smiling softly to herself. From Northaven to Caido, Accepted to Ascended, alive to dead. She still hasn't gotten used to those changes, never mind the whole unicorn debacle, dying again, coming back and becoming queen. (And at the realisation that this is what Isla's life has been so far, she wisely puts that in a mental drawer to deal with another day, lest it drive her mad).

"It means a lot," she advises Wessex, her smile a little brighter now at least. "Hopefully together we can make the Grounds a lot safer." However that might look.

Letting out a sigh she absolutely doesn't need, the Wraith's offer is appreciated, but Isla regrettably doesn't have much to contribute. "There isn't much to say," she says. "We still don't know how it started, or who was responsible. The only thing I know is that it had to be intentional." She shrugs. "But if anything other information turns up, I'll be sure to share it with you, General," she murmurs, shooting a playful smirk the other woman's way.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: why the most dangerous thing is to love - by Isla - 06-27-2021, 11:31 AM