pulled beneath the waves
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
His displeasure is evident, but Hotaru could care less. They had their chance to scream and shout, and none of her own words had even been heard. He got his piece out, and all the sour faces in the world won't sway her.

"Then I suppose your job as Governor will be rehoming them - perhaps not in a spy ring this time when you have enemies." She doesn't care if it's callous. The deed is already done, and nobody had actually died. Sunjata can wave his moral flag as much as he wants, it could have been worse. "You keep saying these things as if it's my fault, like it was a personal failing of mine. Except I didn't start the fire." Curling her legs closer, she breathes a slow exhale through her nose to try and curb her temper.

"As if you aren't circumventing the law even now as Governor. Torchline remains a city of smugglers. And you think Deimos, as a follower of Safrin, would be endeared by it being intended for the support of Ascended?" Kiada and Rexanna aside, Deimos did not hold any fondness for the Ascended - or The Voice. "Judging me for my drunken words doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day, Deimos had all the motive he needed to do this." It was simply short-sighted foolishness on the part of every person surprised that they didn't expect Deimos to be capable of such things.

"You said yourself that the only thing holding him back that day from hurting you was Kamaria. Why is this suddenly 'went rogue' now?" Her stare is disbelieving as it turns to him. Is he so intent on believing her to be the perpetrator that he will twist Deimos into some paragon of control to contrast her bitter desire for revenge? "And clearly I wasn't unaware - I followed after him as soon as I realized, as I have told you multiple times now."
it's our nature, we destroy
it's the constant of our kind
no matter the color of blood, man will always fall
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-21-2021, 10:58 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-21-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-22-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-22-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-23-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-23-2021, 09:44 PM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Sunjata - 06-24-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: pulled beneath the waves - by Hotaru - 06-24-2021, 07:01 AM