{SE} idle hands, sticky fingers
For Aurelia <3
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

She'd been eyeing that man herself and the necklace dangling from his pocket. People really don't pay any attention to their things, do they? Paige spares a quick glance around, making sure the coast is clear, but when she looks back the necklace is gone. Her brows knit together and she's just about to move when something appears at her shoulder, making her jump and fall onto her butt, eyes going wide when she focuses on the little creature. Not only that, but the necklace hanging from its mouth looks very much like the one she was about to lift herself. "Oh no way! Did you take that? So cool!" She gushes, keeping her voice down so that no one notices her and her new little friend under the table.

Paige sits herself up, carefully taking the necklace from its mouth, grinning to herself, "I've been taking all sorts of things. Look! I got all these buttons and this pocket watch and these pretty gems!" She points to her little stash that's honestly pretty impressive given her age. Paige purses her lips, peeking out from beneath the table to spot the giant cake she's been eyeing this whole time, the real thing she's after. "But you see that? That's what I want. You know... I bet we could get over there if we played bandits!" Her eyes sparkle with mischief as she shifts back under the table, gathering up her things and shoving them in her little bag, focusing back on Aurelia. "What do you think? You could be my partner in crime!"
Life was a willow and it bent right to your wind
They count me out time and time again

Messages In This Thread
{SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Paige - 06-22-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Paige - 06-22-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Aurelia - 06-22-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Paige - 06-22-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Aurelia - 06-23-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Paige - 06-23-2021, 01:08 AM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Aurelia - 06-25-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: {SE} idle hands, sticky fingers - by Paige - 06-25-2021, 11:53 PM