Crossing the Line
for the Voice
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's nothing you believe you want
The fresh snow crunched under Eunike's hooves; even in the midst of Longheat, there was a new layer coming down in the Fangs. Each step drew her closer to what could be a meeting that decided her Citadel's fate and the course of her life for the forseeable future - of course, Morgan was fully aware that there was a chance she would be ignored. As an Abandoned, she was very used to that possibility.

She hoped what she had to say might be interesting enough to draw the Voice's attention, even though she did not have the best skill with words. Morgan had considered asking Neron to come with her, to spin his sentences and use his familiarity with the Goddess, but had ultimately decided this was something best done alone and genuinely on her own.

Entering the cave, leaving Eunike outside with an apple, Morgan gently headed in and knelt before the shrine, taking a breath to steady herself before she continued.

"...Voice. I want to speak with you about an allegiance with Halo. I think in the coming years, we could be useful to each other and help our respective people." The Voice her Ascended, Morgan her citizens.
But where were you when it all came down on me?
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

An angry rumble purrs through the stones, before falling silent. The wind wavers and whispers, and then...

..oh. Nothing at all.

Lam used 2 re-rolls and was declined both times xD