Personal Quest turn your mind to countless things
Open PQ for the Celestine!
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
Thankfully, she was rescued by others. Barely missing bumping her head on the side of her stall as another arrived, she greeted Falke and Ophelia with a warm, bright smile, and only laughed a little at the monkey’s antics. “We’ll let it be her reward for helping too,” and she winked in both of their directions, grabbing hold of her basket and placing it elsewhere as one more came.

Lena only briefly recognized her, from that day when the strange, nearly unknown creature had come into the Celestine – but otherwise, kept mostly in the confines of this world, the Caretaker didn’t have a name to the face. Offering her hand in eager delight to Amalia, she pressed her way forward, extending her palm in greetings. “Hello! I’m afraid we’ve never been properly introduced. I’m Lena.” Thereafter, she took a step back, and then gazed at the chaotic assembly around them. “Thank you so much for coming. As you can see, there’s much to be done. I tend to focus more on the animals, then on…,” and she openly gestured to the stalls.

Clapping her hands together, the youth persisted. “We can start with the herbs first? I think there’s plenty to be organized and put away.” She started grabbing hold of various containers. “If one of you could label them, and then the rest of us can sort them, that would be wonderful!” Then she leaned down, closer to Ophelia now. “And if you would like my dear, you can pick up the treats.” And she handed the monkey a basket – presuming many wouldn’t make it into the confines.

--

Thank for you helping!

We need:
- One person to label the herbs (assume you have supplies nearby, like vials, pens, etc.)
- One person to organize and put away the herbs with Lena!
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm

Messages In This Thread
turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 06-24-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 06-25-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-01-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-05-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-07-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-12-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-13-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-16-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-25-2021, 10:45 PM