Personal Quest turn your mind to countless things
Open PQ for the Celestine!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Falke
It’s been quite some time since the Fixer offered Amalia some help, and he’s been painfully aware of her reclusive spell. Falke turns as a third declares their willingness to help and is obviously surprised to see the demigod, though that quickly turns to a bright, welcoming smile. “Amalia!” he calls cheerfully, echoed by a playful screech from Ophelia. “It’s good to see you out and about.” And then realizing that Lena has never met the Archangel, he goes on to to the introductions. “Lena, this is Vi’s demigod, Amalia.”

But of course they aren’t there to just stand around and gawk at each other, so the Fixer listens attentively to the caretaker’s instructions. “I’ll take the herbs,” he offers, familiar with just about everything that grows in Stormbreak. His own garden flourished this LongHeat, a gift from Vi himself, no doubt. Trundling over to the hanging plants, he begins to methodically identify the leaves, flowers, and stems by smell and sight, leaving vials with their labels next to under each specific plant.

Ophelia stands and takes the offered basket with a chitter and sets to ‘picking up’ the treats. Which really means she eats one, then offers one to Jyoti, scampers away to another, and occasionally, occasionally one is stored in the basket for eating later. Obviously.
it's the best I can do
easy on my tethered soul, giving you all I got
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 06-24-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 06-25-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-01-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-05-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-07-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-12-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-13-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-16-2021, 08:55 PM