Personal Quest turn your mind to countless things
Open PQ for the Celestine!
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
Calmer platitudes seemed to invoke more of the successful threads; before long, all three of them found a fundamental pace and accord with their tasks, and Lena breathed an immense, intense, sigh of relief when they could hasten through vials, herbs, and labels without anything breaking, falling apart, or flickering back down to the ground. Her head tilted at the demigod's inquiry, humming lightly. “No, I’m not. My sister, Sera, is though.” Placing another neatly, outlined scrawl mark and sticking it upon the glass jar, she then put it amongst the others, the area already looking neater and tidier than before. “That’s not for me. I’d rather care for the animals that have been wounded.” A pause, a reflection. “What about you?” Offered without judgement towards Amalia – freedom and liberation in her tones.

Falke and Ophelia had a much better time too – even though the monkey probably did drop some more (only to pick up for later, right? Investment snacks!). By the time they were through, the whole impact of organization sent Lena’s bright grin into an effervescent balance. "Oh, it looks excellent! Thank you all.”

Turning to look over her list, the Caretaker began anew. “Next, we need to repair some of the stalls.” The enclosures themselves were perfect and right, due to Frey’s influences, but the areas in which Lena kept the supplies had either fallen into disrepair, or something had nibbled on the bottom rungs of the wood. “If we each take one,” and she pointed to the three kiosks in dire need of assistance, “We should be able to tackle them quickly!”

--

Help repair the supply stalls/kiosks! You’ll find all the tools/wood you’ll need.
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm

Messages In This Thread
turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 06-24-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 06-25-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-01-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-05-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-07-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-12-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-13-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Falke - 07-16-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: turn your mind to countless things - by Lena - 07-25-2021, 10:45 PM