in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Aidon curls around Maeve's legs, lifting his head so his cheek presses against her belly, nuzzling there lightly and she places a light hand on top of his head. Her smile soft as she looks down at him, a soft smile on her lips just for her bonded, sighing as his reassurance trickles along their bond.

Maeve lifts her eyes back up to Nephele, watching with a touch of awe as her wings flutter and shimmer, bringing her out of the water to join her on the shore. She pulls her eyes away, not wanting to stare or make the other woman uncomfortable, instead choosing to focus on her face. Maeve looks down at the smaller woman, already knowing that despite her stature, she's in the presence of someone much older than she.

Offering the Fae her basket, she allows her to look through it at her leisure, chewing on her bottom lip as she meets her gaze. "Tea among other things. Mostly for nausea." She leaves it to the other woman to put things together.
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 02:23 AM