in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The faint flush deepens despite the fact that she has no real reason to be embarrassed. Despite her situation with Locke, the child is a blessing, one she's very grateful for. Maeve manages a small smile, nodding in response as she scratches Aidon's brow, appreciating the gentleness in which he offers his comfort. "I am. It's very early. Only about seven weeks or so." She'd yet to hear from Phoebe, not knowing for sure and the Accepted was hesitant to seek anyone else to confirm, only trusting the midwife with the the health of her baby.

Maeve watches with interest as the Fae gathers a small bundle of leaves from her basket, separating them from the rest of what she's gathered, brows drawn together as she begins to explain the difference between the two. "Oh, I didn't even realize." She studies the differences between the two, doing her best to commit them to memory, noting the different shape and color that Nephele points out. "Is there anything else I should be on the lookout for besides those?" The Madame asks, motioning to her basket with a nod of her head.
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 02:43 AM