in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and like a book cover, I am what I hide
The flush on Maeve’s cheeks doesn’t register, interest instead brightening her eyes. “We live such long lives that we have children quite infrequently. I apologize if it came off as insensitive, it’s a subject we deeply enjoy.” Nephele had in fact met very few children, even human ones. She’s not really sure how she would take them - if she would like them or not.

For now, there is no baby to examine, but plants instead. Maeve seems open to the corrections, which is more than Nephele can say about most other humans when corrected. Though knowing she is pregnant only encourages Nephele to share her knowledge, softening her demeanor in a way scarcely seen by humans. “Though I doubt you’d have reason to pursue it, the red lichen in the basin of the waterfall near here is deadly if consumed. I would avoid our mushrooms entirely - there are far too many to tell you which are safe and which are edible, and even Fae can mistake some. Everything else should be acceptable during Leafchange.” With many things dying off or no longer in prime foraging season that would endanger the woma.

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 07-05-2021, 05:47 AM