in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"No, it's alright. It's just very new and the circumstances surrounding the pregnancy are... Complicated. The father isn't in the picture." Maeve murmurs in way of explaining the flush on her cheeks, offering the woman a small smile instead, a free hand smoothing over her belly. There is the faintest swell visible beneath the fabric of her clothes. She turns a little so the fae might see it more clearly. "I'm barely showing, but they're in there." A faint laugh rises from her, the sound soft and light, bringing a brightness to her eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you. Perhaps I can come back when there are more things growing and you could teach me a few other things?" The suggestion is aired with a small arch of her brow, hoping that the fae would be willing to share her fountain of knowledge. Especially given that Maeve simply wants to learn. Plus by that point she would have had her child and Nephele could have the delight of meeting them as well. "What were you doing here? If you don't mind my asking, of course."
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 11:33 AM