in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and like a book cover, I am what I hide
Love and entanglements are not something Nephele understands on a personal level. Her first and only kiss had been at the Fiat Lux festival in the Grounds during Spin the Bottle. She’d never been loved, dated, held, or made love to. For all her age, suddenly she feels quite unsure of her footing. As such she doesn’t know what to say. “I’m…sorry. At least they are with you.” Was that even a positive thing for the woman?

Plants, at least, are easier to understand. “If you find my manner of teaching adequate, you are welcome to seek me out. My name is Nephele of Sidhe, my family name is Amoret.” Maeve wouldn’t be able to enter the Village, but the Branches workers could get a letter to Nephele easily enough.

Handing the basket back to Maeve and tossing the toxic leaves away from the river, Nephele brushes her hands off and reclaims her pan. She isn’t anticipating the stranger asking any further questions, but there’s no harm in answering. “Ludo has tasked me with a quest. I am to find precious stones in the sediment here.” Easy enough, if Nephele were not so inherently picky.

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 07-05-2021, 12:29 PM