in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

While Maeve might be the one with more experience here, she's never let such a thing cloud her opinions on someone else's experiences, knowing it all happens within its time. Not everyone is interested in such things or ready to take those steps. There is no judgement in her gaze as Nephele seems to falter. Her smile simply remains and she nods again. "It's alright. I'm grateful to have this chance. I've always wanted a child. Even if this isn't how I imagined things going." Her shoulders lift in a gentle shrug, letting whatever discomfort the statement might have brought roll away.

"I will be sure to do so. Maeve Ansel. It's a pleasure to meet you." Maeve murmurs, dipping her head as she commits the name to memory, intent on following through on that offer.

Taking her basket back and offering it to Aidon instead so he might hold it in his maw, Maeve straightens up at the mention of Ludo. "Would you like some help? I'm familiar with Ludo. I'm actually rather good friends with his demigod, Remi. It feels only fitting I should offer my aid."
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 12:40 PM