in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The Madame's smile stays in place, finding she likes the way the woman speaks, her words reminiscent of those in the poetry and plays she often found herself reading. They were melodic and formal all at once. She's already feeling fairly good about this little outing, but there is something satisfying about the way Nephele blinks at her in surprise, as if she wasn't expecting a human to offer their assistance a all.

"That's alright. I can scoop into it at least." She offers, lowering herself onto the shore to take off her boots and roll up the hem of her pants until they're resting at her shins. Maeve shakes her head, pushing up from the ground and wading into the water, hissing out a breath at the coolness of it. "I haven't met them yet, no. I've heard about them, though. A mix of things." She tells her, scooping up a handful of silt and sediment from the bed of the river, depositing it into the pan so that she might sort through.
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 12:56 PM