in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

There isn't any reason to keep Maeve from going deeper or stooping, but she appreciates the gesture anyway. Her muscles haven't started to ache and she definitely doesn't have a belly in the way just yet. It's only a minute before she's adjusted to the water, digging her toes into the bottom of the river with a little hum as she scoops up little handfuls to place into Nephele's pan so she can get rid of the silt.

Maeve hums softly in consideration, weighing this against what she heard from Harper and from Wessex, knowing to take one of those accounts with a grain of salt. "I see... You'd describe your dealings with them as positive then? Despite the fact that they don't leave room for uncertainty." She imagines that if she'd gone to Ludo the first time she sought out a god, she would have been sent away disappointed and discouraged, unwilling to try again. Maeve knows she'll likely have to meet them again and she can only hope that she'll be ready that time. "What have they taught you?"
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 10:58 PM