in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and like a book cover, I am what I hide
Positive? Nephele cocks her head in a bird like manner, considering. “Yes, I would definitely say it was positive. They challenged me, yes, but how else can one grow? And we are but their seeds; they want to see us flourish.” As Maeve adds more to the pan Nephele sifts it again, though finds nothing but plain rocks and quarts. “I never was a follower of Mort you see. Most Fae worship Rae and their herald. Now I have walked in Ludo’s shadows, however, I cannot imagine how I did not see our compatibility before.”

Reaching the pan for more, she waits for Maeve to deposit it before going through the motions once more. Ludo had not specified the amount of stones, but Nephele has so far gone above and beyond each time she has returned to the herald’s woods. She will not stop now. “For all Ludo has my allegiance, it is important to meet as many as are willing to answer you. Humans believe they know themselves so well as to presume to understand their harmony with certain deities, but you live such short lives. It is presumptuous.” Nephele had not found her path with Ludo until she was in her fifties after all.

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 07-05-2021, 11:08 PM