in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"I like that. I've only met two of the heralds and Safrin has always seen more than what I am. She sees a potential greater than I could ever imagine for myself. Without her I wouldn't have done half the things I've done in my short life." The Madame admits honestly, scooping another large handful of sediment into her pan, going so far as to add another before she starts to sift through it. The water whisks away the sediment and dirt to leave behind trash and treasure for Nephele to sort through herself.

The Fae is speaking sense and Maeve can't help but agreeing. Despite how she feels about Safrin and how close she is starting to become with the goddess, it would be silly not to speak to the others when they all are looking for balance in the coming war. "I have plans to eventually meet all of them. If only to show my gratitude for what they have done for me as an Accepted." How strange to think that she used to be so scared of them. The Madame wouldn't have ever approached them willingly, but look at her now. It was growth.
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 11:18 PM