in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and like a book cover, I am what I hide
“I have not met Safrin, but I have heard contrasting reports of her as well. Is that not further proof that the gods we believe for us best are not always so?” Dainty freckled shoulders shrug in a loose manner that doesn’t fit her eloquent word choice and refined manner of speaking.

This new pan is a far better source, and Nephele gives a pleased hum as agile fingers dance their way among the rocks and stones to find the gems that shine within. These too are gently deposited in her skirt pocket, which darkens with the dampness of what it holds.

Though Nephele shoots a curious look at the woman at her next words, crimson brows quirking. “And what is it they have done for you? You could have just as easily been born Abandoned. It is what you do with the life they’ve given you that they want to see - not praise for something beyond their control when you were in the womb.” Despite the content of the words there is no cruelty to them, only perhaps a bewildered curiosity at the odd sentiment.

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 07-05-2021, 11:23 PM