in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

A huff of a laugh pushes past her lips and she nods, "She is complex as well. I've found that if you truly give yourself to her, she will move the stars for you, but should you upset her then the consequences are great." Her expression softens, daring a glance up at Nephele, "She's understanding, though. Gentle and warm. It's all about how you approach them, isn't it? You said as much in regards to Ludo." The Madame's own shoulders lift in a shrug as if to mimic the Fae, waiting for her to sort through the stones in the pan before adding another handful of silt.

The question causes her to pause, blinking a few times as her own brows draw together, seaglass gaze regarding her thoughtfully. Maeve looks away, trying to find the words to explain what she means by that. "No one taught me about the gods when I was a child. I didn't know that they had been locked away from us for so long. I had cursed them for not answering my prayers and despite that, they've accepted me back into their embrace. They've given me chance after chance to make something of myself. That's what I mean." It isn't spoken very eloquently, but it's the truth and how she feels on the matter.
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-05-2021, 11:32 PM