in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It wasn’t that Maeve thought Nephele didn’t know how to seek out a god, but Safrin wasn’t like the other heralds when it came to her likes. She didn’t desire food like Frey or games like Ludo. Her offerings were always different from that. Sentimental. Maeve normally made her something. Perfume, jewelry, potpourri, and the like. All put together lovingly for the goddess. She merely wanted to help ensure that Nephele had good luck with her too.

”Oh… I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re able to find her again soon and that she might return to your wood.” Maeve offers softly, sincerity in her voice as she dared a glance up at the Fae, watching as she shook out the silt in a way that made water splash and slosh around them. ”Do you have plans to fight? In the war?” She asks, scooping up another large handful and placing it into the sieve, hoping that they’re close to being done. Maeve straightens up, rolling her shoulders and rubbing at the slight ache in her back with a small wince.
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothin' scares me anymore
Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Maeve - 07-14-2021, 04:32 PM