in this kingdom of unlikely wonders
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and like a book cover, I am what I hide
It’s not that Nephele is unappreciative, not in the least. She is merely blunt and direct, sometimes to the point of miscommunication where one would assume it couldn’t occur. However, Maeve does not clarify what she meant by gifts, and so Nephele has no way of knowing. The aura between them is still peaceful, perhaps even friendly, and tainted only by the sour memories of what the Ascended had done.

Pausing at Maeve’s sincerity, Nephele breathes slowly through her nose, and forces the grip of each finger to loosen one by one, focusing on smoothing out the cramps to retain her composure. “Thank you. We get closer every day; it will not fix or excuse what they did, but at least we did not lose her entirely.” If they had, Nephele is sure she would have been dead by now, and have taken down quite a few more Ascended with her.

Maeve’s question makes her pause internally, even as her hands never pause. It’s a dangerous question to answer, one that could reveal far too much if she isn’t careful. “My twin was always the fighter of the two of us, but without her, and with Ludo’s guidance, it seems that shall be my path yes.” Taking up weapons instead of vials, fate turning over fifty years of personality on its head. “And you?” Glancing at the woman’s stomach, despite there being nothing to see, Nephele adds, “After the child is born, of course.”

Messages In This Thread
in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 06-26-2021, 02:42 AM
RE: in this kingdom of unlikely wonders - by Nephele - 07-24-2021, 09:16 PM