sorry seems to be the hardest word
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
What she told me is that she told Deimos about my guild – a guild she was a part of until then – and he went rogue and set it and the Slagveld on fire. The same night that the Wren Society caught fire.” His hands wring along the rail a brief moment, before his gaze is lifting to meet Remi’s face again. “As for the companion, I don’t condone what she did. And you can hate me for it, but I don’t equate a companion to a human when it comes to their life.” Sighing, he looks back over the water, hears the roaring of the cars that pass by, the echoing of horns and the pelting of rain hitting the brick of the walkway they stand upon. “It’s different with Isla, given she was human before.” He doesn’t know if it matters, but there’s a part of him that hopes Remi can understand that.

If not, well, then this whole thing is just a waste of time – as has been the entirety of this season so far with everything else he’d done.

Was I not to use my position as Governor to try and enact justice on those that burned down buildings in my land? Personal or not, it was an attack on Torchline.” He sighs, straightening up, fixing his jacket and moves back to the motorcycle with a look toward Remi. “Because I wanted Deimos to come back and hear his side of the story out. But it doesn’t matter now that I have nothing but broken, burned buildings and people who are now homeless.

As for it being personal for Remi, Sunjata’s hand lands on the handle of the bike, gripping the edge of it until his knuckles are white. He doesn’t comment on what Remi says, not immediately anyway, not as the patrol cars continue to flit on by, closer and closer. “Come with me, I want to show you something.” He says instead, handing the helmet to Remi as he moves to sit on the bike, to roar it back to life so they might be able to get out of the rain and out of making this dream turn into a typical nightmare.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Sunjata - 06-29-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-30-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 02:08 AM