sorry seems to be the hardest word
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
Correct.” Sunjata responds quickly, his gaze drifting from the raid that occurs across the street to look over at Remi as he stands. And he could bristle – part of him does – but there’s something a bit heartbreaking about how Remi just isn’t getting it. So it’s with a heavy sigh, ignoring the sad smile Remi offers, for Sunjata to shake his head. “I’m not justifying anything.” And he isn’t. He acknowledges that he didn’t handle it well.

The problem, is that this is an explanation. “Both of them pertained to me where I had no control over the situation.” He offers with a small shrug, moving to stand off of the bike as well, to face Remi – removing the helmet and holding it under his arm as he regards the Lullaby. “Fires don’t scare Torchline, no, but how many times have people come in and attacked it because of me.” Shaju, the ghosts of his past, Hotaru and Deimos targeting the spaces of his and Nate’s (because they don’t know the Wren Society wasn’t from the two of them).

I know that I didn’t handle it well. I am still not handling it well. Because it feels like everyone’s lying to me.” Taking a heavy sigh, he shakes his head again, water from the rain begins to flit off of him.

It’s evident he isn’t going to get anywhere with this example, but they’re still in his dream and at least there’s some comfort of him being able to do the right thing here versus his constant fuck ups in Caido. “So now that everything is fucked up, you can tell Hotaru that she’s banned from Torchline. And if she sees Deimos, I’m sure the word has spread to him too that he’s already banned. I don’t want them in Torchline, and if they are found there, they will be hunted down.” His gaze narrows at Remi slightly. It would be in Hotaru's best interest to avoid the sandy shores of Torchline if she wished to protect her child.

And I guess, congratulations.” For the child he’d been unaware of until Hotaru had landed on Torchline's soil.
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 02:19 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-29-2021, 06:54 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Sunjata - 06-30-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 06-30-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: sorry seems to be the hardest word - by Remi - 07-01-2021, 02:08 AM