something chemical
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me
'She does have a nice voice." Remi agrees emphatically; unlike Ronin, her words tended to wake latent and slumbery things inside of him, such were the tales she told, rather than putting him to sleep. But even he was forced to succumb to her charms. 'Almost as unbelievable as a man murdered by an exploding demon and coming back from the dead as a falling star.' He adds with an incredulous nod, before glancing up at Ronin with a shit-eating smirk.

It doesn't last of course, fading away as the conversation meanders back to gods and their various obligations to them. "Last time I met with Ludo it..said in no uncertain terms that choosing me might have been a mistake. So..." Remi bites at his lower lip and lets his head loll back and forth in the mud. "I think I might just...lay low for a while."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
Ronin snorts at that, folding his arms across his chest and leaving two beautiful streaks of mud in his wake. "That does sound ridiculous. Who would ever believe a stupid story like that?" He asks, rolling his eyes only to glance around at his husband with an equally as crooked smile. Just like that, though, they're dragged back into obligations and gods and wars, and Ronin slouches back into the mud so he can wrap an arm around Remi.

"Well, you can start by laying low with me," he suggests, tugging him closer - in fairness, they're about as low as they can get right now, being on the ground. "And if you need, I'll come with you when you are ready to go and see Ludo again." And until then? There are plenty of adventures the two men can have. This is just the beginning.

~FIN
RONIN