something chemical
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me
'On the ground, yes, but also—" The heels pressed into his muscles have them flinching in response, and he finds that he suddenly hates himself indeed for being the thing that is blocking his mouth from Ronin's. "Dei, sei tutto ciò che voglio." He moans through strained lips, even as another set of them lavishes the Star with a tongue that's grown sloppy and haphazard due to the overwhelming pressure building between Remi's legs. If the other-him has an erection to take care of, that part of him can absolutely get fucked. It's strange to have such a predatory response to oneself, and yet here Remi was, half snarling down at his own head of curls, allowing his projection to persist if only because of the pleasure it was bringing Ronin.

"Fuck, Ronin. Cum, I want you to—" Stretching forward a shaky hand to clasp the side of Ronin's face, Remi fucks the Star for all he's worth. Lines of sweat part the muddy waters on his cheeks, allowing flushed skin to bloom through like lazy trails of blood. "—cum." He all but demands as he anchors himself to those blue eyes and wills himself to tread Ronin's waters just long enough for the Star to bring them crashing down.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
there will be scrapes and sutures; viciousness and victory
There's something fey in Ronin's eyes as he watches the play of predators ripple through his husband's body, as every thrust kindles something within him that won't be ignored for much longer. And as Remi's fingers come to clasp his cheek, as his pace becomes something wild and almost painful in the most satisfying sort of way, there's no way he can deny the command given to him him. Throwing his head back, it's a series of half finished curses, Remi's name and encouragement that spills from the Star's lips, his back arched up off the ground, his fingers pulling hard at the curls they're wrapped tightly in.

He cums with fireworks dancing behind his eyes and the taste of copper on his tongue from biting his lip. The mud feels warm now against his back, such is the friction of their bodies, and as his orgasm rocks through him, he's also a little frustrated by the second Remi between his legs, even if he should applaud him for a job well fucking done. But they aren't done, not yet, and though he has to snatch in breaths of air and his legs are like jelly, he's still encouraging Remi on as well.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Like any good predator, Remi is not far behind. He lunges as Ronin cums, the need for a second mouth no longer necessary. Intimately aware of the height of his husband's orgasm and where the inevitable fall begins, Remi dismisses his other self (more properly, he just shakes off the dizzying spiderwebs of control that he had left), to properly drape himself over Ronin so as to be tugged along in his wake.

It's Ronin's name over and over again that's on his lips, each syllable holding a thousand promises to be better, to do better. To make every moment of their lives as blissful as this. A better orgasm than he can remember having as of late, Remi finds his vision blown by white and then blue, as static settles in his veins, making it feel as though he can sense everything around him, and yet nothing at all.

Like a solar flare that allows colour and detail to shift slowly back once the glare has worn off, the where and when of it all slowly returns. Coated in mud and slick with sweat, Remi puts one hand down heavily at Ronin's side as his fingers splay for purchase. It hardly helps, given how the alchemist's arm is shaking. Which for him, is saying a lot. "Gods Ronin." Pitched forward with energy enough only to lay his cheek against the Star's sternum, Remi shifts himself awkwardly that he might simply lay between Ronin's legs, but that the Star needn't keep them splayed.

Painting in the mud, Remi realizes that "..i have never been so in love with you."
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin's arms slip around Remi as he slouches down into the mud, though the alchemist will hear and feel little more than the thundering of the Star's heart against his cheek at first. The swamp is a blur around them; Ronin swears they might be laying back in the hot springs in the Climb, that he can smell the wildflowers that used to grow outside their window in Torchline. His own fingers are numb but he can feel the tremor in Remi's muscles, his hands stroking out gentle patterns down his shoulders between the mud and the sweat.

He's still panting by the time he's come back to himself enough to realise that Remi is speaking, and a small smile curls against his lips. Unable and unwilling to move the Lullaby from where he's so comfortable laying atop him, Ronin leans in to kiss the (utterly gross by now, but so are they) mess of Remi's curls. "That is the best sex we have had in a while, for me," he confesses. "I don't want to move. I love you, and I want to lay in the mud with you for a while."
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I am not sure I will be able to imagine using my duplicate for anything else, now." Remi murmurs, joyfully weary and infinitely comfortable in the mud atop his husband. Scarcely able to tell where his body ends and where Ronin's begins, it's likely a rather horrific and confusing sight for any around to see it; antlers and wings and bare asses, oh my.

"Now would be such a good time for one of those spontaneous LongHeat summer rains." Remi complains, pleasantly exhausted. His fingers have risen on their own, smearing away the mud on Ronin's chest in the shape of feathers and stars.

"Isla banned me from the Grounds without actually banning me." He says conversationally. "I have to write ahead if I want to enter, so I guess that is both of us locked out of our former home. It is funny though....I am not sure I even think of it as a home, with how much things have changed." Remi's home was wherever Ronin was. Even Torchline didn't seem like home, just as much as Stormbreak didn't.

Perhaps they'd become vagabonds after all.
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Oh I'm sure you can think of a few other uses for it." Whether Remi would actually be successful is another thing entirely, based on Ronin's experiences. And speaking of bare asses (oh my), the Star is busy squeezing his husband's, remarkably comfortable to say they were still sprawled in the mud in the swamp. "Ooh, it would be. Or a lovely storm, maybe," he murmurs, his fingers trailing lazily along the other man's lower back by this point.

Raising an eyebrow to hear the conversation, however grim it might be, the Star can only let out a sigh and close his eyes to relax further into the dirt. "The Hollowed Grounds hasn't been my home for a long time. I don't find it too much of a terrible thing to be banned from there," he admits with a crooked smile. "Writing ahead? You? My, that might almost make you civilised." He laughs.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Mmmmmmm." Remi hums indulgently. "A storm sounds excellent." He'd even welcome hail and lightning, that's how utterly content he was to remain precisely in this position. Remi's wings settle down over their shoulders, his flight feathers tucking behind Ronin's head as his tentacles disappear into his bronzed skin.

"It is still strange. Part of me nearly told Isla that because it was my former home, she had no right." Laughing at himself, he blows at a bit of dandelion fluff caught in mud on Ronin's chest. "Which is absurd, and yet...I suppose I still feel strangely entitled." Raising his head if only to scowl at Ronin, Remi leans to one side that he might use his finger to write with fantastic flourishes, dickhead, on Ronin's stomach. "I am civilized if my penmanship is anything to go off of."

Laying back down, Remi narrows his eyes as his focus shifts from the mud on Ronin's chest to the swamp beyond. "I wonder if I will be banned from Torchline for my latest misdeeds." It wouldn't surprise him. Sunjata seemed quite fond of banning people these days, and it wasn't as though Remi didn't deserve it.
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
His eyes are closed, and so Ronin can only feel as the feathers come to cradle his head, as his heartbeat slows enough for thoughts to start travelling in straight lines again. "Oh?" He chuckles to hear Remi speak so about the Hollowed Grounds, one of his hands drifting up the other man's back now to twine through the back of his hair. Ronin only blinks his eyes open as Remi shifts to write on his stomach, and yes, it does take a lot before the Star can make out the beautiful calligraphy upside down.

"I suppose I am, if it's written on me. You wouldn't lie." He chuckles. "Your penmanship might be very civilised, but your nature is savage." Winking, Ronin turns his head to nuzzle into the soft feathers. "Do you care about being banned?" he asks. "I'm not sure Sunjata would do that, though. It would cause more trouble than I think he'd want to deal with."
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I would not." Remi agrees with a wide smirk, before scowling suddenly. "Don't you get all philosophical with me." He huffs antagonizingly. "Or else I will just say that if it's my nature, then I will never change, and I will just lean into it and grow my hair long again and scratch up our floors and walls with my claws." It was one of the things he missed most about the Greatwood actually; nowhere else could Remi be shifted and yet not cause any property damage.

"Yes and no. I suppose I find it a bit...challenging? to have to agree to my punishment." And he would have to, if only because like with the Hollowed Grounds, short of divine intervention, no one had the strength to make Remi do anything he didn't want to do. "He has a strange way of not causing himself more trouble, I will give him that." The alchemist grumbles with a boyish shrug.
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"Hey, hey. There's no need to bring our poor walls and floors into this, now." Ronin says, his tone suggesting he is going on the defensive and yet his smile is just as shit-eating as ever. "I didn't even know I was being philosophical. I didn't mean to - please forgive me." Smoothing wet and muddy curls out of his husband's face, Ronin (very reluctantly) gets himself into something like a sitting position with his husband slouched against him.

"I'm not sure it's a punishment so much as a boundary being set between the Ascended and the Old Gods," Ronin reasons. Then again, he had been banned along with the rest of the Order, so it doesn't seem nearly as personal to him. "I love it when you're all grumpy," he says suddenly, brushing his nose against Remi's. "Though you do have a habit of bringing doom and gloom and Sunjata into our pillow talk. Am I not interesting enough for you when I'm not having sex with you?" He grins.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
As Ronin tries to rise, Remi puts on a show of doing everything in his power to keep the Star caged between his body and the muddy floor ground. He lets himself be moved of course, though rather than arcing up to stay in Ronin's arms, he merely flops onto his back at the Star's side. Mud has never bothered the alchemist much, such as he is.

"I meant with Torchline." Remi muses with a slow smile and shrug of his shoulders, enjoying the cool mud as it slides across his back. Glancing up at Ronin, Remi's mud-soaked curls leave swirls across his forehead as he bounces his eyebrows. "Ah, that is my mistake. We could talk about the ReLicS instead? Do you think there is some sword stuck into a stone somewhere that only a worthy hero can remove?" Walking his fingers up Ronin's thigh and leaving fingerprint track marks as he goes, he can only grin, obviously imagining Ronin as such a hero.
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin lets his husband slide to the mud beside him, albeit reluctantly, and as Remi settles the Star takes great pleasure in allowing his eyes to rove over the other man. Remi could be covered in mud or soaking in a bath of luxurious oils for all Ronin cares - he's still the most handsome thing in Caido, to him. "Oh, I see. Sorry," he flashes the his husband a smile as he clarifies, not that he's remotely aware of what they're talking about any more.

Until rELiCs, anyway. "A sword in a stone? Why would that be there? It would break when you tried to stab it into the rock," he says with a wrinkle of his nose, shivering at the fingers that come walking up his thigh. "They're probably just a bunch of weird stones and twisted bits of metal." Still, his brow furrows, Ronin gazing off into the swamp. "This suddenly feels real, doesn't it? Like someone's put an invisible hourglass over us." And time is ticking down.
RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Rolling his eyes, Remi shakes his head back and forth, coating his curls and sending bits of mud scattering in their wake. "Didn't you ever listen to Vai's stories?" He says accusingly through a scowl that wants to be disappointed, but it just stupidly in love. "You know, the sword in the stone. Placed there by some great and powerful magician or some such. Only able to be retrieved by someone worthy. It was...a child in the story, I think." Frowning at that, Remi assumes he must have that wrong. That doesn't make any sense.

"Mmm." Remi agrees, though if anything he sounds pleased about it. "No wonder Ludo told me to attend the festival when I asked it about the war. Though I cannot decide if that means it did know what was coming, or it didn't." Both answers frustrate him, and it shows in the way his face develops more lines as his frown deepens.

"Will you go back to Safrin..?" It isn't hesitantly asked, but Remi's voice has certainly gotten quieter. "To see what you are meant to do? If there are things to be found..no doubt Safrin will want her chosen to have them all."
remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"I try to listen, but it's hard when she's got such a nice voice. I'm usually asleep by the time she gets to the good bits," Ronin says, unafraid to admit it with a shrug of his shoulders. Normally when they were curled up by the fire with Mateo, their son was the last one awake to hear the end of the story. Still, he supposes he's hearing it now, wrinkling his nose again and shaking his head. "A kid, pulling a sword out of a rock? Sure." He scoffs.

Gods are as confusing as they are irritating (and that's putting it mildly) and unfortunately Ronin can't contribute much to the thoughts about Ludo. He can, at least, answer the question about Safrin. "I will," he says with a gentle nod. Whatever might happen, he is still Safrin's chosen. "Will you be going to Ludo to do the same?"
RONIN