all alone, shame if an ascended bit me
for Maea
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
She had not expected a warm welcome, but this was a little much even for a surprised stranger. She managed not three steps before the camper had caught up, and Maea found herself held in place by a very ill advised tug on the cloak.

Turning to face the man, her eyebrows shot up in a look of cool vexation. With an almost gentle hand, she tried to pry his fingers off her garb.
"Spy? On you? My good man, if I had any interest in peeking on men I would choose someone a little younger and prettier to look at." Her mouth quirked, against better judgement amused by his hybris... even though his accusation did smart.

"Besides... if I were, I'd hardly be so clumsy about it. If you let go, I will disappear and leave you be."

The impulse to deny any affiliation with the Voice burned on the tongue, acid and foul; but she suppressed it. He would never believe her anyway.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: all alone, shame if an ascended bit me - by Maea - 07-03-2021, 06:13 AM