all alone, shame if an ascended bit me
for Maea
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
And time it waits for no one
It heals them when you die
From what she had seen so far, Maea really didn't know why she had assumed his answer to be reasonable, or even logical. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her coat, she turned and gave the man an appraising look. Even though he was far from young, he seemed fairly well put together. Decently good shape - someone slightly more mature than herself might even have thought him handsome, if only that look of hatred had not twisted his features so.

It was a shame, really.

"The Order...? Mh. No. It doesn't ring a bell. But I have kept out of touch from most things, lately. I'm sorry that you aren't immediately recognizeable as one; you might consider wearing some uniform. Or perhaps a badge... right now you look like a very ordinary traveler." It was perhaps a touch foolish, to mock someone who already was set on hating her. But then again... why deny herself this small amusement? The situation couldn't get much worse.

"As for what I intend to do...?" Maea scratched the back of her neck - a habit, some echo of a restless tick she hardly registered as unnecessary. "It's a good question. Say. You are a pious man, yes? If you are opposed to the Ascended, I would assume you to be a follower of the Old Gods. Would you take the confession of a sinner beyond redemption?"

The faintly amused smile slipped from her mouth, and the girl straightened. Looking directly at the man, hands held still and open by her sides. It was... a genuine question. An offer, even.

She could explain to him exactly what she intended.
And soon you are forgotten
A whisper within a sigh
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: all alone, shame if an ascended bit me - by Maea - 07-06-2021, 10:22 PM