Someone Else’s Dream
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

It’s the tone of Isla’s voice that tells him he’s won. Thoughtful, reluctant, tempted. A trio the demi-god knows well, though usually in a far different context. “I trust you Isla.” The words are tucked in between her knuckles, swaddled with sincerity and charm and everything else that melts together in the curves of Nate’s grin. “Now who’s flattering?” Even as he points it out, the doctor preens, leaning in like the compliment is some sweet scent he wants to savour.

Not right now is best, I think.” Nate is quick to step into the details, now that Isla’s agreed to let him be a lab rat. “I have a few things coming up I want to be sharp for.” A wink tips in the medic’s direction, a pink tongue sliding across Nates lower lip in the same action. Isla can fill in the blanks however she wants. “Might as well take precautions.

Interest draws his gaze around the operating theatre. Professionalism keeps him from reaching out to touch anything, barely, but it doesn’t stop him from pulling away from Isla and hopping up on the bed. “This all looks up to code.” Nate says in a faux official drawl, gesturing around him while he reclines. “Wish I could have helped.
I am the problem
And you just sit there watching
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Isla

"I think we can both agree that doctors are allowed to flatter each other. We spend enough time keeping each other's ego in check, a little flattery is a nice change." Isla smiles, scrunching her nose and turning to focus fully on the theatre they're walking into. "That makes sense. Though I would be horrified if you were anything but sharp by the time I was finished with you," she says, folding her arms across her chest and nodding her approval at his assessment of the bed.

"I am glad you think so. And there is still plenty to help with, don't you worry. You don't usually find the kinks until you start to perform surgeries." An intentional choice of words? Maybe. "Speaking of which - I have a procedure to perform this evening, if you'd like to join me. I'll explain everything I do, and perhaps we can bounce ideas off each other."
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate smiles all the brighter for having gotten his way, delight bright on his face. “Then I guess it’s just incentive to be braillant, isn’t it?” Nate laughs, not at all concerned by what he’s implied. “Nothing can happen to me that can’t be fixed.” Save for perhaps death, and out of anything Nate has faith that Isla can avoid exacting that kind of ignoble end for him.

With a grin that grows wicked in an instant, Nate returns his full focus to Isla, his tongue dipping out to wet his lips before he speaks. “Truer words have never been said.” He agrees with a wink, a brow lifting as he reaches out to grab her hand again. “I would love to shadow you tonight. I don’t suppose you’ll mind if I take a recess between now and then? I just want to update Sunjata.” He cocks his head, a silent see? I’m listening to your concerns.

Though actually telling Sunjata the broader parts of what they’ve discussed isn’t on the itinerary, Nate at least wants to be able to say he’ll be busy for the evening.

Fin~
I am the problem
And you just sit there watching