Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Fierce is the goal, so long as it’ll protect them - or at least hinder an advance. Her grin in reply is a bit more feral than their previous encounter, more serious, more sinister. These guys could do a good amount of damage to a Fae, and, well, that’s the point.

“Thanks. Here’s hoping they work as well as I hope.” Then Nikolai shows up and Wessex offers them a much kinder expression, one full of gratitude for their help. “Hi Nikolai, thanks for coming.” Saving the explanation for what she’s got planned until more show up, the General waits until it’s obvious that it’ll just be the three of them. So. They’ve got a lot of work to do.

“Okay,” the Wraith begins, standing behind the spiked ball. “This is a flying mace. It’s meant to hang in the trees and be triggered by a tripwire. I think we should try to aim to keep them for flyers, both to keep the Grounders safe and because if I were Fae, I’d fly in instead of walk.” Gesturing to the supplies, she continues. “We can make this a couple of ways, but I think it might be best to put rocks in these baskets, stick the metal spikes into them, and then cover it with mortar. It’ll be heavyish, but with enough rope, we should be able to suspend it just fine. Two of us will work on that, assembly-line style, and then one person needs to figure out where would be best to put them.”

--------------------

Choose what you'd like to do - start assembling the maces or go on reconnaissance for hanging places. If you choose hanging, Wessex will tell you to look for trees with heavy foliage, limbs to hide it, and about 20 ft. high. W will take whatever's left over. No post order.

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Wessex - 07-02-2021, 04:05 PM