Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Welp, fam, at least the three of them can say they put a solid effort in, because luck doesn’t seem to be with them at the moment. Poor Nikolai has the worst of it, rolling a nat one as a couple of playing bear cubs come bounding his way, adding marks to trees that he doesn’t want marked and, well - what might be the worst of it - a Mama Bear shuffling along behind her babies. She eventually smells the young Ascended and she is pissed. Roaring into the forest, Mama Bear breaks into a lope, following the Ascended’s scent.

Varus and Wessex are only slightly better off than their younger brother; maybe it’s the expertise between them or the lack of bears, but they manage to get the first basket filled with rocks when the General sticks a metal bar through it and ends up ripping the side of the basket open completely. The rocks come tumbling out and the Wraith looks down on it incredulously. “I guess… I don’t know my own strength sometimes?” she tries to jest, while recollecting the rocks.

Turns out its best to carefully poke the metal through, then fill it up with rocks. Varus has some trouble with the mixture. First it’s too thick, then it’s too runny, and then it seems to be just right. Trial and error is the name of the game here, after all, they’re fighters, not builders.

--------------------

Nikolai - your only job is to stay safely out of Mama Bear’s way.
Varus and Wessex - you’ve got the mortar right and a way to make the bases, keep going and see if it all holds up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Wessex - 07-05-2021, 11:38 PM