Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i say i'd do it all again, but i hate paying for my sins
Wessex’s blunder with the metal that sticks right through the basket and opens it up completely does make Varus bark a bit of a laugh, a crookedly fanged grin crossing his face as he works on the mortar while she collects the rocks again. And gods does he struggle to, the consistency being the biggest of his problems – one that grows increasingly more frustrating the longer he keeps fucking it up. And by the end of it, luckily, it’s useable but he imagines they likely have a fuck ton of it.

He moves in to help pour some of the mortar in so that it’ll harden when he hears the edge of a call from Nikolai, brows pinching. “What happened?” Varus calls back in the direction, gesturing for Wessex to hold another metal bar so he can pour the mortar in – just to get that work done before it dries and becomes unusable again after he had struggled in the first place to get it to the right consistency.

Varus asked Nikolai what happened (more like yells it back at the kid), and continues to help fill the mortar into the rock and bar baskets Wessex holds together.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Varus - 07-07-2021, 05:40 AM