Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

The only one who’s luck holds is Varus, which just makes a long PQ go even slower, sorry guys, as he is able to keep the mortar workable and pours it in and on each piece the General makes, despite her various errors. Seriously, Wessex, it’s like you’ve never made weapons before.

Eventually, they have a good number of drying and hardening maces and Wessex calls it quits. “Alright, that should be good for now. Just gotta let ‘em dry and then haul them to the spots Nikolai picked out.” Speaking of Nikolai, the young man has had a bit of a hard time out there again. The bears have moved on, thankfully, but a bird’s shat on him instead. Some splattered on his neck. It’s not a good smell. Maybe it’s time to turn back?

Once he returns, he’ll find the other two getting into rope and tripwires.

“We want something that won’t be triggered by animals. Initially I wanted to put them in the trees to catch Fae, and any other flyers - like Remi in his manticore shift - but I don’t know how we’d hide the tripwires. On the ground seems like the only option. What do you think?” Asking both of them, Wessex starts to lay out wire and rope for them to measure and cut.

--------------------

Not so great on the rolls again :|

This round, let's measure and cut tripwire and rope to hang and rig all the maces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Wessex - 07-10-2021, 03:53 PM