Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i say i'd do it all again, but i hate paying for my sins
He’s quite pleased with the fact the mortar stays thin enough and still not too thin as they work. And even with Wessex’s blunders, they manage to get it done and settled to where they’re hardening without too much else to do other than plan. “Sounds easy enough.” He rumbles with a soft smile sent Wessex’s way before he’s focusing on the next task once Nikolai has returned.

He grabs the cutters to cut the wire where Nikolai indicates, mulling over the ideas of Wessex’s as he does so. “Placing them on the ground does run the risk of the accidental deer or two.” Varus says with a hint of consideration as he goes. “Is there a way to maybe keep it contained to the trees through the branches that combine if they were to flit through the branches? Could make it unassuming with the leaves and what not.” He suggests, though he doesn’t know for sure what would be the best option.

Or, or… “What about fishing line?

Varus gets to cutting while making some suggestions!
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Varus - 07-11-2021, 03:16 AM