Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Nikolai’s luck takes a sharp right turn and increases exponentially, with the young Ascended expertly measuring out wire and rope in perfect proportions. Seriously, dude, maybe consider a career change, you’re so good at it?

Varus does have some good ideas, and he’s able to talk and work without anyone losing a finger, cutting where Nikolai indicates. Wessex talks through the idea he proposes whilst looking up at the trees surrounding them, and tying rope to the maces that have already dried. “Fishing line isn’t a bad idea, do we have any that’ll withstand… I don’t know, up to twelve pounds? And is clear?” How much does a  fucking raccoon weigh, anyway? Her hand slips and she cuts herself on a bit of metal, but even as the shiny fluid flow from her, Wessex’s hand heals, leaving only a thin line where her nanites re-knit themselves together. She pays it little mind.

“I think the only way to catch someone is to string it through an open path. The Fae are small but not that small. I don’t think we can worry about bird shifts or anything like that. And as for the deer - we may just have to start patrols to check and see if any are sprung every now and then.” The tasks won’t end, now that war looms definitively on the horizon. If anything, they’ll just get busier.

So with everything measured and cut, Wessex carefully picks up a mace and loads it on to the cart. “Time for a test run. Let’s see the sites.”

-----------------

Let's load everything for the first mace into the wagon. Nikolai, show them the site you picked and then let's try to rig the thing. Almost done!

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Wessex - 07-13-2021, 03:28 PM