Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i say i'd do it all again, but i hate paying for my sins
They make a good team once everything falls in together. And with it, it leaves time for Varus to think. So the grin that crosses his face at Wessex’s question is full of excitement and thought as he nods. “Torchline.” He offers her helpfully, lips quirking more toward a smirk. “Sure they gotta have something that’s used for the bigger fish. I can go and see if I can pick any up.” He offers with an easy shrug.

They manage to get everything done, though, and he moves swiftly to start lifting and loading up the mace carefully as he can, using his metal arm to handle the brunt of it. He flashes another fanged grin Nikolai’s way. “Smart kid.” Once they reach the spot where they plan to set the first one up, he works carefully with the rest of them to try and set it up without setting it off.

Varus helps load it up and helps to put it up at the place indicated by Nikolai!
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Varus - 07-14-2021, 05:19 PM