Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

It turns out that Nikolai does indeed have excellent taste in trees and has gone from a crit 1 to two nat 20s in a row and the one he suggests for their first trial is perfect when it comes to camoflauge, height, and advantageous position. Wessex whistles low and long, nodding in a good way. “Yep. This is exactly what we’re looking for, well done.”

She hands the rope to Varus before moving the flying mace from the wagon. “Loop that rope around this a couple of times so it can swing like a pendulum without falling out. Then we’ll need to get it up the tree.” The assassin, too, is adept at this and is able to both loop and tie it off securely, so that there’s two loose ends - one to enable the mace to swing down from a branch, and the other to tie it to the tree until triggered.

“Let’s set the tripwire there,” Gesturing to a break in the branches, Wessex indicates where it should go. “Everything should be in the cart.” Whoever takes it will find some fishing line neatly coiled, hidden under the counterweight. “And that means we’re going higher with this,” she says ambitiously, taking hold of everything needed. “I can get all this up there, but whoever’s coming with me will have to climb. Sorry.” And then like that, she’s gone, and reappears in the branches above them.

-------------------

Pick if you'd rather run the tripwire across the open space (tie the fishing line to one tree, then the other + rig the counterweight for the release clamp)

OR

Help Wessex set up the mace (tie one loose rope to the branch, or the other one to a release clamp and run the line down to the counterweight)

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Wessex - 07-17-2021, 06:44 PM