Personal Quest booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i say i'd do it all again, but i hate paying for my sins
The rope gets handed to him and he does exactly as Wessex indicates, wrapping it around a few times so that it can swing without falling out. Once that’s done and made in a way that can make it trigger-able, content with the result as he focuses on the next task. There’s a couple of options laid out and Varus watches as Wessex fucking teleports up to the top branches. (He isn’t jealous, not at all, no sir.)

He flashes a grin to Nikolai, handing him the fishing line. “You got the tripwire?” He asks, though doesn’t give the kid much of a choice as he moves to follow Wessex – using his metal arm to pull himself up through the branches to help the demigod set up the mace with the rope he’d just worked with. He decides to go with the one that would bring him down to the release clamp to connect it to the counterweight, hoping that it works and doesn’t end up coming back to literally swing at him.

Varus picks setting up the mace and focuses on the release clamp and rope to the counterweight!
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: booty booty booty traps rockin' everywhere - by Varus - 07-18-2021, 03:18 AM