Sprouts and Starts
For Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'Oh yes. That." Frey shrugs a touch casually, before watching the way Phoebe's fingers because to fidget with the hem of her skirt. "Oh stop that. Or I'll give your fingers something to do." It's a warning and a sultry promise both.

Narrowing their eyes at the mention of forced reproduction, the peaches that their toes splay in suddenly begin to blacken with mold. "Giving you the means to travel around quickly doesn't seem like the sort of thing that really gets to the meat of the problem..." Frey muses, tapping at their chin. "You know, I once heard a story about a woman who grew babies. Not unlike the garden of body parts that you had started.."

Silently weighing what might and might not be possible, eventually they seem to reach a consensus within themself. "I don't see why you couldn't do the same...It would only take two bits of DNA, one from each parent that the resulting child wouldn't simply be a clone..though we would need special soil...special containers, special lighting..it would be quite the thing honeybee. Are you sure you're up for it?"

Messages In This Thread
Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 06-30-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 06-30-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 06-30-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 07-01-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 07-02-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Frey - 07-02-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Sprouts and Starts - by Phoebe - 07-02-2021, 06:08 PM