[Seasonal Event] not where we belong
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires
She seemed to shrink in the light; he saw her clutch a basket to her chest, as if it could protect her from the monsters prowling about the dark.

But there were no monsters there: only Rory.

(One and the same, one and the same, one and the same...)

It wasn't the first time someone had been frightened of him, and it wouldn't be the last, but every time was equally bizarre. Rory was not physically imposing in any way: he wasn't very tall, and though he was decently muscled, he was lean. Usually mellow and gentle, and definitely not someone with a rumor of getting into fights (to be fair, he was an easy target for anyone looking to kick someone around a little, which was rather well-known in certain circles).

He supposed that in the dark, in such a place as this, he could seem a bit .. unapproachable, especially with the suspicion coursing through his veins.

And he didn't trust scared little girls to only be scared little girls. Caido bit you no matter what shape she wore.

Still, he wasn't an entirely through-and-through distrustful idiot, so he lowered his lantern and hooded it slightly, so the white light wouldn't be quite so harsh. "I doubt it," he said gently, taking a few steps closer: not close enough to press into her personal space, just close enough to be able to make out some features. She looked young, and reminded him of a spooked horse. Skittish. "They're pretty careful creatures, so if you caught anything, I'm sure it's fine. I mean.. possibly you also caught a Luxere." He grimaced. He didn't enjoy the idea of finding a trapped Luxere, wire or rope possibly cutting into its leg.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] not where we belong - by Rory - 02-09-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] not where we belong - by Rory - 02-12-2019, 05:38 PM