[Seasonal Event] not where we belong
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires
"Oh," he said as she revealed what her snares were made of. Bendy little twigs? That sounded rather.. desperate, and his eyebrows knitted together as he studied her in the pallid light.

He liked her smile.

He felt for her desperation. He knew that there were those who were less well off in terms of food: Rory had his goats, he had his bow, he'd get by. Not all in Caido were so fortunate. Long Night was usually a fairly comfortable affair for Rory. He worried, as he always did, but he didn't really lack for anything. He could only imagine what it would be like, hiding in whatever passed as your house, listening to the knocks and scrapes and whispers... Hungry and thirsty as you waited for the dawn to come.

"They normally don't," he responded, turning a little towards the way he'd been going before. "I was going to see if I could find them, see what's keeping them here. Hopefully get them out and back into the open." He bit his lower lip for a moment, studying the tracks. As long as there was snow—and the season did not lack snow—he should be able to find out where they'd gone.

He turned back to watch the girl. "I'm Rory, by the way. You could come with me, if you'd like, at least to check your snares."

Sometimes safety lay in numbers, and perhaps having someone else with her would put her more at ease.

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] not where we belong - by Rory - 02-09-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: [Seasonal Event] not where we belong - by Rory - 02-17-2019, 03:24 PM