Key Quest all the triumph overhead, disaster underneath
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
Noah
if there's a reason I'm still alive
when so many have died
When Hotaru found Noah in his office, the hunter did not hesitate to hug her. He had wrapped his strong around her fully, letting a sigh that released his worry for her away. When she asked him to come with her to speak with Morgan, Noah agreed without hesitation. Following her from his office to the Warden's, Noah stayed close to her. "I am glad you are safe in Halo, rather than in hands that are difficult to trust." The hunter placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, an eye-wrinkling smile breaking over his face to give her as much nonverbal support as he could. It was hard to ignore the growing life inside her now, with the way it changed her. The Chief of Public Affairs did not ask questions, but his protective nature wrapped itself tighter and tighter around the valkyrie.

Following at her side, with Eira slinking behind them, Noah touched his hand to her forearm, giving one last boost of his confidence before they saw the Warden. "Morgan," Noah greeted the Warden calmly, but not cooly. He offered her a small smile, stepping to the opposite side of the open door as Hotaru. This was her meeting after all, and he was here merely for support and to hear out the information she had to give -- after all, it was his job. A job he had been left out of for far too long. He had not known about any of this before Deimos told him. By that time, Hotaru had already been swept away to Torchline.

then I'm willing to
wait for it

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the triumph overhead, disaster underneath - by Noah - 07-01-2021, 01:59 AM