Key Quest all the triumph overhead, disaster underneath
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
All a part of the waiting game, the beast listened – to Hotaru’s speech, to the sudden knowledge of the Voice potentially controlling her own. The realization tensed through his shoulders and elongated through his spine, measure upon measure of reality sinking further into his mind. He hadn’t thought about those possibilities before, and something in his heart sunk (Kiada), flickering down through his veins until he clenched his jaw and stuffed it away. Down, down, down into his ribs for another day.

The pendant warmed at Hotaru’s lie, and he stifled a sigh, supporting Seren while the voices echoed around the room. Noah’s statements rang true and clear, and his eyes shifted to watch Morgan, to see how she would take the opportunity; to slide away, or to venture forward, into more rubble, more ruin.

He bit back a formidable slew of thoughts yearning to revolve and reverberate outwardly, and they were kept to a low growl for the Attuned within the chamber. How could she say she cared about her people, when time after time he’d told her of what the Voice had committed within the Grounds? How she’d made monsters out of experiments, how she’d permitted them to lay waste to citizens year after year after year, how she’d spread sickness and disease? Morgan had seen her inhabitants ill and out of their minds. Hypocrisy and double standards; indulgent, wounded pride lingering here rather than the heart of the matter. I have told her the same things I described to you about the Voice, he indicated to Noah. If her concerns laid with Halo’s people, why does she not listen?

This wasn’t the best option; not by a longshot. She was only putting them further at risk.

His brows furrowed, piecing together his notions for the hunter and Valkyrie. She was given the option. I say we stick to the original plan. He wasn’t going to listen to any more of this ridiculous farce. Even at the coward line, which earned an eyeroll and nothing else (save for a shake of his head for Seren; no, they wouldn’t be removing themselves from a furtive tactic to appease Morgan), he remained still, unimpressed.

Then continued to manifest his Mastered Earth enchantments, intending to line them accordingly along the door once more.

--

Deimos ignores Morgan’s request and continues to use Mastered Earth to block the door.

Earth Manipulation: Can create and control the earth. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the triumph overhead, disaster underneath - by Deimos - 07-06-2021, 08:32 PM