for Ronin. The Ronin.
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
And I long to dream of any better fate
The letter is sent with no clear destination written on it, only a request that it make it into the hands of Ronin. You know, The Ronin. From Stormbreak. Yes, that's the one!

So, it may take a few days longer to reach him than is preferred. When it does, he might notice the unmistakable seal of Torchline's government.

Ronin –

I'm sorry for tricking you, I thought the seal might get you to read this sooner but, this isn't official business. At all. Words have been written and furiously scratched out here

There's something I need to talk to you about. I know you must have a lot going on, and I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't important. At your earliest convenience, please come see me at the Jailhouse here in Torchline. It's kind of my office.

– Aurelia
But what awaits the brave around the cape?
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101

The letter that returns to Aurelia is addressed to the Jailhouse in Torchline, because she has been kind enough to mention that it's {i]kind of her office.[/i}

Hello Aurelia,

Lucky for you, all letters will reach me even if you don't know where I am. I do appreciate the flattery, though.

I know you wouldn't bother me if it wasn't important, especially if it's not something you can put in a letter. I'll make my way to you as soon as I get a spare moment.

See you soon,

~ Ronin. The Ronin.
ronin
begin again, as the storm