under the first layer
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh all I ever wanted was
a life in your shape
Edy spoke so straightforwardly and honestly about people in a way Sam found fascinating and knew he'd never be able to do himself. Her analysis of Loren certainly wasn't wrong, and the truth in it put a smile on his mouth that he didn't dare let get too big. He laughed openly about Isla though, the fact far less insulting. "Do you know the proper order? I didn't know there even was an order."

It had been so long since he'd actually sat down to a meal, anyway, and prior to that his parents had had an iron grip on the organisation of the house.

That Edy so readily continued her praise for his looks would have made Sam blush tomato red if he was capable. As it was he just tucked some of that ginger hair behind one ear and looked off, the laugh now distinctly embarrassed. Especially when she lead into her second sentence, which - well, she wasn't wrong, but hearing it made him want to cover his face with his hands.

At least they swiftly moved on with the spotlight on Edy for once; Sam got back to tidying, chatting as he moved and stored things. Within half an hour, it was beginning to look better, her cut-throat attitude towards sentimentality helping to clear out the space. Remi's feather remained preserved, but many other things went into the 'rubbish' pile to be burnt.

{FIN}
Keep my eyes on the road
As I ache
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!