{open} changing the curtains while the house is burning
open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah picked up on the woman's distress, his brows furrowing in concern. "Hi. Are you ok?" He approached but paused a few feet away from her spot on the step, not want to encroach if she wanted to be left alone.  Lilly however had no such reservations and bounced over to sit underneath the ledge. She glanced up at the the Fae, tail wagging.

Sah shook his head fondly. "Sorry about Lilly. She tries to befriend just about everyone." Those that the pup somehow judged to be of decent character that was. She hadn't been wrong yet which was rather impressive. The wolf pup also seemed particular drawn to those who needed comfort, hence the current situation. The Abandoned realized he hadn't introduced himself and gave the woman a gentle smile, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm Sah by the way. If we're interrupting I can grab the excited puppy and leave."
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
RE: {open} changing the curtains while the house is burning - by Sah - 07-05-2021, 11:18 PM